Topics

sticky 2020 Nationals Pages with Awards and Captions Added

Jim Bollman

Unless I messed up something all the descriptions have been added and award ribbons added to the picture and listed for each class. You may have to refresh your browser, it may be buffering the old pages, in order to see all the changes to the show pages.
http://crosleyautoclub.com/20Nationals/2020_Virtual_Nationals.html

Enjoy

Jim...

Tim Hamblen

I am honored, thanks to Jim , Jeff and Janyne for everything. I bright spot in an otherwise crappy year.

nadno1

Just wanted to give a big thank- you To Jim , Jeff  and  Jane  and anyone I missed that was involved in putting on the virtual  national meet, for those of us that have never been able to attend in person it was a very nice option in a crazy year. I entered with no expectations other than showing others the car I restored to honor my father in-law, it came at a time when I had my hands full fighting cancer, had it not been for this project I am not sure where I would have been mentally, It surely helped keep me grounded. Today when I checked the results I was  humbled that I had been chosen as a winner in the CD class.

Thanks
Neal Derochie in Iowa

On Monday, July 13, 2020, 12:34:41 PM CDT, Jim Bollman <jim@...> wrote:

Unless I messed up something all the descriptions have been added and award ribbons added to the picture and listed for each class. You may have to refresh your browser, it may be buffering the old pages, in order to see all the changes to the show pages.
http://crosleyautoclub.com/20Nationals/2020_Virtual_Nationals.html

Enjoy

Jim...

Lloyd Lautzenhiser

Neal:
I am in a similar situation.  Yes, it is good to have our heads buried under the hood of our Crosleys.  I have recently completed the restoration of my Crofton.  It is now probably in better shape than when it came out of the factory.  As you say, it does keep you grounded.

Lloyd