From: Michael Braun <mwbraun@...>
To: Crosley-Gang <Crosley-Gang@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Aug 18, 2019 7:41 pm
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] 2019 Small Wonder Micro and Mini Car meet and charitable fund raiser Dover, DE October 18-20

We are 60 days out from the Small Wonder Micro and Mini Car Meet.  In case you have forgotten the dates are October 18, 19 & 20 in Dover, DE.  See  https://small-wonder-micro-cars.appspot.com/ for the itinerary.   I start a big  push for riders with an email blast this week and my big fear is that I end up with more riders than available cars.  Remember all ride proceeds go to the Elizabeth Murphey School an IRS 501-c-3 charity.
You only have 30 days to reserve your hotel room at the Holiday Inn at the discounted rate of $105 and I encourage you to make reservations soon.  A number of the hotels in the area were already fully booked when I signed the contract with the Holiday Inn and they may not be able to extend the offer.
I’m trying to make final arrangements for things like food and the first thing I’m asked is “how many are attending?”.  So, as Voldemort said to the assembled group of Hogwarts’ students and teachers when, in the last Harry Potter movie, he brought the supposedly dead Harry Potter to the school, “Now is the time to declare yourself.  Come forward and join us …”.  Help me get a reasonably good attendance number and let me know if you are planning to join us.
Mike Braun
302-270-4703