Topics

2019 CAC Nationals - Saturday's Photos Online

Jim Bollman

Fourth and final set of pictures from the Nationals have been uploaded to the Club Web Page.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/19Nationals/3-Saturday/index.html

If you find broken links or errors please send me a note so I can fix it.

Hope you enjoy the 2019 CAC Meet in photos

Jim...

Steve Olinger

Hi Jim,
      As always a Great Job! A big Thank you for all the work you do, and Thank you to all the people that makes the show happen!
Steve Olinger

Dennis Terdy

Jim,
What a sensational job you did with these photos! I was there, and you captured the events perfectly. I am sure you had a camera tethered to you for the entire week! Thank you!!

Dennis Terdy, Illiinois

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 8:44 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Fourth and final set of pictures from the Nationals have been uploaded to the Club Web Page.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/19Nationals/3-Saturday/index.html

If you find broken links or errors please send me a note so I can fix it.

Hope you enjoy the 2019 CAC Meet in photos

Dennis Terdy

Spock Arnold

Steve, we miss you at Nationals.

On Jul 22, 2019 9:27 AM, olinger@... wrote:

Hi Jim,
      As always a Great Job! A big Thank you for all the work you do, and Thank you to all the people that makes the show happen!
Steve Olinger

Jim Bollman

Thanks all, I did take a lot of pictures but there was so much going on this year I missed a lot of things and it was easy to get in a conversation and realize you were late or missed something at a different spot in the fairgrounds. The last few years Kelly Gladden has shared her photos with me which helped fill in a lot of spots I missed and Joe Kaczmar shared the great wide-angle shots of the 50 and 80 when I was down below being part of the numbers (can you see me :-) and didn't have the equipment to capture the shot anyway.

Jim...

On Jul 22, 2019, at 9:42 AM, Dennis Terdy <dennis.terdy@...> wrote:

Jim,
What a sensational job you did with these photos! I was there, and you captured the events perfectly. I am sure you had a camera tethered to you for the entire week! Thank you!!

Dennis Terdy, Illiinois

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 8:44 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Fourth and final set of pictures from the Nationals have been uploaded to the Club Web Page.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/19Nationals/3-Saturday/index.html

If you find broken links or errors please send me a note so I can fix it.

Hope you enjoy the 2019 CAC Meet in photos

Dennis Terdy

Steve Olinger

Thanks Dave. Sure missed being there and seeing everyone!  Hoping maybe next year!

parkhunter@...

Great job. Thanks, Jim and photographers!

It was nice to see some of the stuff I missed while laying in my back under my car.  :^)

Park

Brian Dlapa

glad u made it home safe

On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎July‎ ‎23‎, ‎2019‎ ‎07‎:‎04‎:‎31‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, <parkhunter@...> wrote:

Great job. Thanks, Jim and photographers!

It was nice to see some of the stuff I missed while laying in my back under my car.  :^)

Park

parkhunter@...

Thanks, Brian. Easy drive and great trip home, especially sailing across on the Badger. Had several Crosley encounters along the way.

I need to come Milwaukee and see your cars sometime.

Park