Topics

1ST post

Jerry and Kathy

Hi, new member from the Pacific Northwest (Seattle area),

Proud owner of a 49’ Hotshot and a Crosley powered welder. I also have 42’ Packard 120 convertible.

Looking forward to being part of the Crosley family!

christopher cochrane

Welcome to the national family and I hope you also come join us in your region also.

On Jul 16, 2019, at 11:28 AM, Jerry and Kathy <jkmcc@...> wrote:

Hi, new member from the Pacific Northwest (Seattle area),

Proud owner of a 49’ Hotshot and a Crosley powered welder. I also have 42’ Packard 120 convertible.

Looking forward to being part of the Crosley family!

Mike S

Fred S from Minnesota will be your new best friend with that Packard :)  Welcome.

dale@servicemotors.net

Hope you makes plans to attend the west coast crosley show.

On Jul 16, 2019, at 11:28 AM, Jerry and Kathy <jkmcc@...> wrote:

Hi, new member from the Pacific Northwest (Seattle area),

Proud owner of a 49’ Hotshot and a Crosley powered welder. I also have 42’ Packard 120 convertible.

Looking forward to being part of the Crosley family!

Lloyd Lautzenhiser

Jerry/Kathy:
Welcome aboard!

My wife, Silvia, and I live on Vancouver Island with our menagerie of Crosleys.  We have a Hotshot, a wagon, a straight sided truck, and a pre-war 2 cylinder convertible – also a restored Crofton (a Farm-0-Road lookalike).  Now if I just had time to work on them.

Lloyd

Hope you makes plans to attend the west coast crosley show.

On Jul 16, 2019, at 11:28 AM, Jerry and Kathy <jkmcc@...> wrote:

Hi, new member from the Pacific Northwest (Seattle area),

Proud owner of a 49’ Hotshot and a Crosley powered welder. I also have 42’ Packard 120 convertible.

Looking forward to being part of the Crosley family!

Plandersen

Welcome.  I live in Central Washington.  Little town of Royal City.  I am actually the mayor now.  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Jul 16, 2019, at 11:28 AM, Jerry and Kathy <jkmcc@...> wrote:

Hi, new member from the Pacific Northwest (Seattle area),

Proud owner of a 49’ Hotshot and a Crosley powered welder. I also have 42’ Packard 120 convertible.

Looking forward to being part of the Crosley family!

crosleyshortsport

Jerry snd Kathy,  Welcome, I believe a fella came to the national meet one year with a Packard, hauling a small trailer with a Crosley on it ! If you are able, I highly recommend the West Coast meet, It will be in Pacific Grove this year. Great bunch of folks with some very nice Crosleys. Well worth your time and effort.
Jeffrey, Vice President, Crosley Automobile Club

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019, 8:20 PM Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
Welcome.  I live in Central Washington.  Little town of Royal City.  I am actually the mayor now.  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Jul 16, 2019, at 11:28 AM, Jerry and Kathy <jkmcc@...> wrote:

Hi, new member from the Pacific Northwest (Seattle area),

Proud owner of a 49’ Hotshot and a Crosley powered welder. I also have 42’ Packard 120 convertible.

Looking forward to being part of the Crosley family!

Jerry and Kathy

Thank you for the warm welcome to the world of Crosley’s. I have much to learn.
Looking forward to meeting some of you and hopefully making it to a meet or two in the future

Spock Arnold

Welcome, feel free to ask any questions publically here, or by messaging myself or any of us privately.   We've all been through the trials and tribulations of owning a Crosley.