Topics

1951 Wagon For Sale

dalef62

Edited

I have decided to sell my 1951 Crosley station wagon/panel delivery.  It was restored several years ago and needs the interior finished.  The seats are done in a matching teal colored cloth material and I have extra of it that will go with the car.  This wagon is rust free, one of the best Crosley's I have seen.  I added the panels to make it a delivery and they could easily be romoved and windows installed.  I still have the frames for the windows and they go with the wagon.  Rare, one peice rear door.  I was going to make it into a Crosley Radio Delivery Van and put Crosley radio's in the back.   New tires.  The engine runs but has a weak cylinder, I will throw in a complete engine with the deal.  Located in SWPA near Pitts.  email me if interested kimndale97 at gmail dot com   Dale   $5995.00

dalef62

Is there any interest?

ROBERT L GREGG

Is there any information?

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:04 AM, dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:

Is there any interest?

Bill Cunningham

There is always interest in anything Crosley.  What folks are most interested in is What it is, where it is and how much.

Thanks!

In case Dale has went off to get busy, not sure why the original message was not more obvious in his message but if you follow the thread back online you will see his original message https://groups.io/g/Crosley-Gang/message/34324 that gives pictures and all the info he posted early in May.

Jim...