Topics

1951 Super Sports for sale in NY

parkhunter@...

NOT MY CAR - this was posted on the "Crosley - Fun Little Cars" page over on FaceBook. After messaging the poster, I'm helping her out by listing it her. I can't answer questions about the car, so please contact her.

1951 Super Sports. "Runs great. Owned by a member of the club (Taren T. Cummings) and he would love to see it go to a fellow Crosley enthusiast
In NY. Accepting offers at this time please. Purchased a year and half ago or so for over 12k. Looking for a decent offer thanks."

From talking with his daughter-in-law Heather, Taren is having significant health problems and needs to sell his cars. Contact her for info, more pictures, or to see the car. The Crosley is in Pawling, NY. Heather (845-489-7726) is helping to sell.

Taren has regularly driven the car to local shows. His family loves the car, but they need the money. He would really like to see it go to a Crosley enthusiast.

Hoping somebody can help them out. Wishing I had the money and time!

- Park