Topics

1950 SCCA Watkins Glen Grand Prix

Jim Bollman

Interesting vintage 16mm film. If you start watching around 5 minutes you will see a wreck stopping the race. As they clear cars out of the way you can see a Hotshot with custom doors pulling away. It may show up other places in the video but I didn't see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=467&v=4uXhjM1cr6I&feature=emb_logo

Steve Perry

That was a great old racing film. Thanks for sharing..
Steve