Topics

1950 HOT SHOT

Tobby Alvestad

Edited

A  very nice car, hard to find a better one, give me a call.  $12,000   818-990-0590. this car is located in southern california, i don't know how to send pictures. my wife can probably do it if i had a email address.

nobadrivers

Any pictures?

Tobby Alvestad

give me a call, if i'm not here i will return call

Spock Arnold

I would like to see a picture or 2 also.  Please post.

nobadrivers

Alright, when I can see what I'm calling you about I'll give you a call!

Jeremy Rutherford

Just thought I’d chime in, I bought a transmission from Tobby earlier this year and    He was great to work with and the trans is beautiful, looked like NOS it is so nice,  I’d bet the car is equally nice

On Sep 29, 2018, at 7:31 PM, Tobby Alvestad <talvestad@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

A  very nice car, hard to find a better one, give me a call.  $12,000   818-990-0590. this car is located in southern california, i don't know how to send pictures. my wife can probably do it if i had a email address.

fred@...

If the Hotshot looks as good as the 53 Customline club coupe Google maps shows parked in front of your home, it should be really nice - see if you can post some pictures

Tobby Alvestad

i need an email to send you pictures. i don't know how to do it on the computer.   and i sold the 53, the buyer got the deal of the year.