Topics

1950 Fly and Harwood "Little Chief" Crosley Fire Truck For Sale.

Steve

1950 Fly and Harwood "Little Chief" Crosley Fire Truck For Sale.

Here it is. Spotlight Class First Place Winner at Wauseon.

This vehicle is fully restored and in great condition. Everything works. Electrical has been upgraded to 12 volts to support the lights and siren. An electric fuel pump prevents vapor lock. A cooling fan has been added to keep things cool during parades. Correct dual wheels help support the load of children. A genuine Mars red light adorns the roof. I personally knew of this vehicle before it was restored. The transformation was amazing.

Fly and Harwood built concession stands and less than 20 of these Fire Trucks. This is a rare and unique piece and ready to show-and-go.

You'll have to search far and wide for a long time to find another this nice.

Located in northern Illinois. I ask that you directly email the seller to discuss the vehicle and price. More pictures are available.

Please email him at jryckman@...

Brian Dlapa

out of my league dose he have a roycass firetruck

On Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 08:55:41 PM CDT, Steve <brawnybug@...> wrote:

[...]

always wanted one but can swing that price