Topics

1949 Crosley station wagon for sale in Southern California

James Dlapa

Hi all,
I am clearing out a bit of space and decided to list a 1949 Crosley Station wagon for sale. It is late 49 production with square gauges and disc brakes. I will provide a Bill of sale. No title with the vehicle but can be obtained in California. Usually takes about 45 days and couple hundred dollars. The car is very solid. With just a few small rust spots in the floor.

I have a rear seats frame I will include. Missing front grill bars. Someone in the past cut the rear rain gutters off.

See pics. The vehicle is in North San Diego County.

Asking $1350.00

James Dlapa

Hi all,
This is no longer available.