Topics

1948 Crosley CC Convertible- fresh out of the San Diego Auto Museum

David Aspinall

I've had my 48 Crosley CC Converible on display at the San Diego Auto Museum for some time and have recently brought her home. I am thinking about selling her and moving on to a prewar Convertible that I've had my eye on. Thought I'd check with my fellow Crosley'rs for any interest/advice before offering her up to the outside world. Testing the waters at 9g's- haven't seen many of these Converibles available for some time, so looked at some Hemmings and Hagerty values and popped mine in the middle .

Guidance from the group will be greatly appreciated.

It's an older restoration and a very good runner at that!

Museum provenance and HB Concoures d'Elegance winner.

MANY pictures and videos available upon request.

I am located in Encinitas California

crosleyshortsport

Edited

David, Very nice convertable! I would suggest finding an owner of a nice pre-war and working a trade deal.
          Jeffrey