Topics

1948 Crosley CC Convertible- fresh out of the San Diego Auto Museum

David Aspinall <aspidude@...>

I've had my 48 Crosley CC Converible on display at the San Diego Auto Museum for some time and have recently brought her home. I am thinking about selling her and moving on to a prewar Convertible that I've had my eye on. Thought I'd check with my fellow Crosley'rs for any interest/advice before offering her up to the outside world. Testing the waters at 9g's- haven't seen many of these Converibles available for some time, so looked at some Hemmings and Hagerty values and popped mine in the middle .

Guidance from the group will be greatly appreciated.

It's an older restoration and a very good runner at that!

Museum provenance and HB Concoures d'Elegance winner.

MANY pictures and videos available upon request.

I am located in Encinitas California

crosleyshortsport

Edited

David, Very nice convertable! I would suggest finding an owner of a nice pre-war and working a trade deal.
          Jeffrey