Topics

1947 sedan convertible top bowls and snaps

Mike Mayberry

Does anyone have any extra bows for the convertible top they would sell me. I also need the snaps and whatever else holds the top down securely. I just bought a 1947 convertable roller and there isnt a top or bows in it.. thanks
mike mayberry
Mikemayberry75@...
951-852-5536

Plandersen

I have some on my 48 but one was made.  I tried to find just one and couldn’t.  I can send you a picture of the one someone made for mine.  Jerry Erickson made my top and I can tell you he does quality work.  Kent

Kent Andersen, YVIAA District Director
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Oct 14, 2018, at 5:44 PM, Mike Mayberry <mikemayberry75@...> wrote:

Does anyone have any extra bows for the convertible top they would sell me. I also need the snaps and whatever else holds the top down securely. I just bought a 1947 convertable roller and there isnt a top or bows in it.. thanks
mike mayberry
Mikemayberry75@...
951-852-5536

Mike Mayberry

Yes please! I would love to see a picture player of them . I am sure I can get one made. I contacted Jerry and he gave me a price on the top already!!! Thank you Kent