1947 Pickup

Jim Liberty

Does anyone have a passenger side door lock for my '47 PU. Working or not. with key or not.     .......Jim.

Jim you can get a new one from any of the vendors.

On Sep 12, 2021, at 8:11 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a passenger side door lock for my '47 PU. Working or not. with key or not.     .......Jim.

Paula W

My son has the remains of passenger side door that still has the lock. It's from a 48 sedan. You are welcome to it, but it can't compete with a new lock from the vendors.

Jim Liberty

Thank you. You can tell I'm new to Crosley.      ......Jim.