1947 Crosley chop top NEED ROOM PLEASE HELP

"Shawn Robinson" <srobins@...>

Well the time has come since I found a better project to get rid of
the chop top. It is a 47 wagon that has had the top cut off but I do
have a windshield that will go with the car that just needs to be
welded on. It does have have a title with it and a motor and tranny.
It does need front floor boards but no other. It does need the
drivers side rocker panel. I need to get it out of the garage. I can
email pics if anyone would be interested in the car. Just email me at
barneywagon@... I was going to ask $350 or trade.