1939 Floating Brake Questions

Jim Bollman

I got some questions I don't know the answers too, from a non member so I'm posting here hoping an owner of a 39 that still has the floating brake lining can answer them.

Is there a club quarterly news letter that describes the 1939 brakes in detail?
     I think the answer is no but have not gone back over all the issues.

Anyone who owns a 1939 indicate if indeed the lining is rotating around for 360* and how does the lining not get caught between the space between the inner brake shoes? (since the inner brake shoes must expand they probably are not a continuous ring.)

Does any member have a parts book or repair/service manual that includes the 1939 brake information like pictures, part numbers and service info?