Topics

18 wheeler Air Conditioner finished

Hello all, I hope you all hade a great time in Ohio. Sorry I could not attend. I have finished the Air Conditioner installation. I have posted a video on my welcome page of the compressor
running and added the final photos on the "latest Photo" tab on the top right of the crosleygarage.com home page.
www.crosleygarage.com
Frank Pinto

crosleyshortsport

Frank, You have done a nice job on that truck !  I sure wish we could see your truck at the national meet one day. There is a Florida region to the club and they are really trying to make it strong again.