Date   
Crosley Pickup for Sale

Gene Smith
 

https://houston.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=crosley&zoomToPosting=&minAsk=&maxAsk=

It’s actually in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Had one of these running and driving. Wish I still did!
~Gene Smith~

Re: Selling parts at Hershey Oct. 9-13

Joe Brownsberger
 

When will you guys be there? I was at Hershey this morning and nobody was around. Will you guys be still there Sunday or do you plan leaving before then? 


On Sat, Sep 29, 2018, 11:06 AM dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:
Yes, still at GBC 7-8

Re: Selling parts at Hershey Oct. 9-13

Jim Bollman
 

We were here just not on covered because of rain. 

We will probably tear down Friday afternoon. Plan to go to the show on Saturday morning and then hit the road before noon. 

Jim...
Sent from my iThing

On Oct 11, 2018, at 1:17 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

When will you guys be there? I was at Hershey this morning and nobody was around. Will you guys be still there Sunday or do you plan leaving before then? 

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018, 11:06 AM dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:
Yes, still at GBC 7-8

Crosley street rod surf wagon - $7500

wvanbusk
 

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/d/crosley-street-rod-surf-wagon/6709736119.html

"This is one cool mini surf wagon! Just finished a couple of months ago. All Datsun running gear! 1500 engine, at, pb, narrowed rear end. Fresh custom paint, matching surf board. Nice interior, with big stereo. Runs and drives great! Put in two shows, got best of show, 2nd place. Reasonably priced at $7500. Check out nada value. Considering cool trades, part trades. 
Extra engine, 5speed, steering box."

Re: Selling parts at Hershey Oct. 9-13

Joe Brownsberger
 

Ok, thanks I'll try looking again tomorrow. Where will you be at Jim? I followed the maps in the book I bought from aaca and there was nobody in front of the giant Center or south chocolate field. So I a beyond confused, as to where every one is at. 


On Thu, Oct 11, 2018, 1:59 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
We were here just not on covered because of rain. 

We will probably tear down Friday afternoon. Plan to go to the show on Saturday morning and then hit the road before noon. 

Jim...
Sent from my iThing

On Oct 11, 2018, at 1:17 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

When will you guys be there? I was at Hershey this morning and nobody was around. Will you guys be still there Sunday or do you plan leaving before then? 

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018, 11:06 AM dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:
Yes, still at GBC 7-8

Re: Selling parts at Hershey Oct. 9-13

Jim Bollman
 

I am at CI 8-10. I will probably hang around the booth till 9am or so then go out walking. Then be back around lunch. 

Big Crosley banners on end of booth and in front. 

Jim...
Sent from my iThing

On Oct 11, 2018, at 8:48 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

Ok, thanks I'll try looking again tomorrow. Where will you be at Jim? I followed the maps in the book I bought from aaca and there was nobody in front of the giant Center or south chocolate field. So I a beyond confused, as to where every one is at. 

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018, 1:59 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
We were here just not on covered because of rain. 

We will probably tear down Friday afternoon. Plan to go to the show on Saturday morning and then hit the road before noon. 

Jim...
Sent from my iThing

On Oct 11, 2018, at 1:17 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

When will you guys be there? I was at Hershey this morning and nobody was around. Will you guys be still there Sunday or do you plan leaving before then? 

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018, 11:06 AM dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:
Yes, still at GBC 7-8

Re: Selling parts at Hershey Oct. 9-13

Spock Arnold
 

Of the 4 listed Crosley vendors i spoke to 3 of them today at their spaces.  Missed Paul and Duane though!

Enclosed trailer for sale - located in CA

timtmaker
 

Hi all,
 
Longtime CAC Club Members Mike and Nancy Bainter are selling an enclosed Haulmark car hauling trailer.  It has been used to haul Crosleys.  The approximate dimensions of the trailer are:
Length - 17.5 Ft.
Height - 7 Ft.
Width - 7 Ft.
Overall Length - 19.5 Ft.
 
The asking price is $5,761.  The trailer is located in Pacific Grove, CA. Nancy can be reached at nancybainter6065@...
 
It's a NICE rig - folks who have been to Wauseon have probably seen it there.
--tim

Re: Enclosed trailer for sale - located in CA

Ron D.
 

Looks like a nice trailer, but a very odd asking price.... Hmm

Re: No high end power

crosleyshortsport
 

Dave Anspach gets the prize for guessing the answer to the problem, or at least the larger portion of the problem. Ted Dellacamera came up this weekend and helped me figure out the problem with no high end power. Part of the problem was the valves were in fact adjusted too tight. Ted showed me how to adjust them, now I know how. The next issue was, I had my brakes set up a bit tight. The biggest issue was the fuel pump !  When I had checked it initially, it pumped fuel out of the open line. Apparently not enough or possibly erratically. The next pump I tried was brand new, off my shelf. I installed it, and still no change in power !  I would have never guessed the new pump could be bad !  Ted said, Ok, we have good spark, we have a good condenser, the valves are adjusted perfectly, the carb is set perfectly, it must be fuel. We pulled another older style pump off my shelf that was marked good. We installed that pump, and Presto ! The wagon now has plenty of high end power !  Thank you for all of the suggestions !  I took the kids out today for a nice ride in the countryside and down to the apple farm !  Thank You Ted, I could not have done it without you !
    Jeffrey

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018, 9:46 AM Richard Williams via Groups.Io <rwms_2002=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
NO


On Friday, October 5, 2018 3:59 PM, "parkhunter@..." <parkhunter@...> wrote:


Good news if that does the trick!

I was going to ask if by some chance you had one of the factory restrictor plates they shipped on new cars in there. It was a long, long shot. :^)

Have fun, Jeff!

- Park


Re: No high end power

Gabriel Haddad
 

Awesome! And just in time to get a nice drive in before the season ends.


On Sun, Oct 14, 2018, 5:52 PM crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Dave Anspach gets the prize for guessing the answer to the problem, or at least the larger portion of the problem. Ted Dellacamera came up this weekend and helped me figure out the problem with no high end power. Part of the problem was the valves were in fact adjusted too tight. Ted showed me how to adjust them, now I know how. The next issue was, I had my brakes set up a bit tight. The biggest issue was the fuel pump !  When I had checked it initially, it pumped fuel out of the open line. Apparently not enough or possibly erratically. The next pump I tried was brand new, off my shelf. I installed it, and still no change in power !  I would have never guessed the new pump could be bad !  Ted said, Ok, we have good spark, we have a good condenser, the valves are adjusted perfectly, the carb is set perfectly, it must be fuel. We pulled another older style pump off my shelf that was marked good. We installed that pump, and Presto ! The wagon now has plenty of high end power !  Thank you for all of the suggestions !  I took the kids out today for a nice ride in the countryside and down to the apple farm !  Thank You Ted, I could not have done it without you !
    Jeffrey

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018, 9:46 AM Richard Williams via Groups.Io <rwms_2002=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
NO


On Friday, October 5, 2018 3:59 PM, "parkhunter@..." <parkhunter@...> wrote:


Good news if that does the trick!

I was going to ask if by some chance you had one of the factory restrictor plates they shipped on new cars in there. It was a long, long shot. :^)

Have fun, Jeff!

- Park


Re: No high end power

Spock Arnold
 

Please don't tell Barry I figured something out.   I'll never get him to help me with the stupid act again!

On Oct 14, 2018 5:51 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Dave Anspach gets the prize for guessing the answer to the problem, or at least the larger portion of the problem. Ted Dellacamera came up this weekend and helped me figure out the problem with no high end power. Part of the problem was the valves were in fact adjusted too tight. Ted showed me how to adjust them, now I know how. The next issue was, I had my brakes set up a bit tight. The biggest issue was the fuel pump !  When I had checked it initially, it pumped fuel out of the open line. Apparently not enough or possibly erratically. The next pump I tried was brand new, off my shelf. I installed it, and still no change in power !  I would have never guessed the new pump could be bad !  Ted said, Ok, we have good spark, we have a good condenser, the valves are adjusted perfectly, the carb is set perfectly, it must be fuel. We pulled another older style pump off my shelf that was marked good. We installed that pump, and Presto ! The wagon now has plenty of high end power !  Thank you for all of the suggestions !  I took the kids out today for a nice ride in the countryside and down to the apple farm !  Thank You Ted, I could not have done it without you !
    Jeffrey

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018, 9:46 AM Richard Williams via Groups.Io <rwms_2002=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
NO


On Friday, October 5, 2018 3:59 PM, "parkhunter@..." <parkhunter@...> wrote:


Good news if that does the trick!

I was going to ask if by some chance you had one of the factory restrictor plates they shipped on new cars in there. It was a long, long shot. :^)

Have fun, Jeff!

- Park



1947 sedan convertible top bowls and snaps

Mike Mayberry
 

Does anyone have any extra bows for the convertible top they would sell me. I also need the snaps and whatever else holds the top down securely. I just bought a 1947 convertable roller and there isnt a top or bows in it.. thanks
mike mayberry
Mikemayberry75@...
951-852-5536

Re: 1947 sedan convertible top bowls and snaps

Plandersen
 

I have some on my 48 but one was made.  I tried to find just one and couldn’t.  I can send you a picture of the one someone made for mine.  Jerry Erickson made my top and I can tell you he does quality work.  Kent

Kent Andersen, YVIAA District Director
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...





On Oct 14, 2018, at 5:44 PM, Mike Mayberry <mikemayberry75@...> wrote:

Does anyone have any extra bows for the convertible top they would sell me. I also need the snaps and whatever else holds the top down securely. I just bought a 1947 convertable roller and there isnt a top or bows in it.. thanks
mike mayberry
Mikemayberry75@...
951-852-5536

Re: 1947 sedan convertible top bowls and snaps

Mike Mayberry
 

Yes please! I would love to see a picture player of them . I am sure I can get one made. I contacted Jerry and he gave me a price on the top already!!! Thank you Kent

Congrats to Jeff Gladden

Jim Bollman
 

The results from the Hershey AACA show were just posted and look what was listed.
Class 04B - Senior 1952 Crosley Farm-O-Road ........ Jeffrey S. Gladden, Rustburg, VA

For those not into AACA awards, the Senior means Jeff's FOR won a 1st Junior award and is now considrered a Senior car for future National shows.
Congratulation Jeff.

Re: Congrats to Jeff Gladden

crosleyshortsport
 

Wow !  Good for you Jeffrey !


On Mon, Oct 15, 2018, 9:01 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
The results from the Hershey AACA show were just posted and look what was listed.
Class 04B - Senior 1952 Crosley Farm-O-Road ........ Jeffrey S. Gladden, Rustburg, VA

For those not into AACA awards, the Senior means Jeff's FOR won a 1st Junior award and is now considrered a Senior car for future National shows.
Congratulation Jeff.

Re: Congrats to Jeff Gladden

dalef62
 

Way to go Jeff!  You and Kelly worked hard for that!!

Re: Congrats to Jeff Gladden

jane altman
 

Awesome!  Way to bring Crosslet into the radar...

Crosley collection for sale

wakeboardman750@...
 

with the passing of my father in-law who collected Conley’s am looking to sell them to some one who would appreciate them as he did. 
They are Dagget , Ca 
https://photos.app.goo.gl/yrScu8UX2bVDZRs78