From: Crosley_Gang@... [mailto:Crosley_Gang@...]
On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 9:50 AM
To: Crosley_Gang@...
Subject: [Crosley_Gang] Wipers.

Has anyone here converted their vacuum wiper motors to electric?

(I mean the four-cylinder cars, natch.
Of course, the two-cylinder Crosleys all have electric wipers.)

Yahoo! Groups Links

Important: This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without distributing or retaining a copy. Thank you.