Re: Hood Release

Jeffrey Gladden

Yes, that top radiator baffle (metal) should be there as seen in the picture of the green CC model.  It would be fairly easy to make if it is missing but one of the vendors may have them to sell.  Purchasing one from one of the vendors would be the easiest solution.

On Sep 20, 2021, at 7:46 PM, Paula W <paula_whitney@...> wrote:

Will other members please chime in to answer Jim's question on whether the top radiator baffle must be there? His 47 pickup didn't come with one.

(Jim, I believe ours is original to the car and in our case we have no other way to secure the side radiator cardboard baffles, also original.  I'll wait to hear what others say.)