Re: Prewar battery hold down

James Dlapa

Thank you Tim, would you take a close up of the clip on the hold down? I believe this is for the hood prop.

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 7:26 PM Tim King <lking124@...> wrote:

Here are some better pics as promised now that I am back home. Hope they are helpful.
-Tim

On Sep 11, 2021, at 7:23 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

It very well could be, I’ve seen other prewars with that hold down in it. Mine is missing and want as close to original as possible. Here is a pic of the engine bay so far. Just put the body back on not too long ago. Is it about a 3/4” lip on it?

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 4:20 PM Tim King <lking124@...> wrote:
I meant I was not sure if it was original or not sorry. I hate auto correct…

On Sep 11, 2021, at 7:16 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Thank you Tim, much appreciated.

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 4:14 PM Tim King <lking124@...> wrote:
I believe I have one. I am not sure if it is or inhuman or not. I’m not at home right now, but will take a pic and post it here when I get home.

On Sep 11, 2021, at 6:53 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Hey all, I am wondering if anyone might have an original battery hold down for a prewar they would be willing to take some pictures of with measurements. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance for your help.

Attachments:

Attachments: