Re: SS Gas Tank

Jim Liberty

James, I restore 356 Porsches and have been for 40 years. Anytime I can avoid resealing an old tank, I do. I'd rather buy new.                          ..................Thanks for responding.         Jim.

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 2:25 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Jim, do you have the rank that came out? I have used Gas Tank Renu several times without any issues. I have tanks that were done 15 years ago that are as good as the day they were done. Might be a thought to get you on the road and keep the original tank.

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 1:32 PM Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:
Does anyone out there have a new gas tank they will part with. Service Motors is out of stock.      .......Jim.