Re: Flashing the regulator

Jim Liberty

I have a shut off on my cars. I do not attend to the generator ever after the first time. Sometimes it isn't necessary at all.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 8:12 PM Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:
I read somewhere that every time you replace the battery you need to flash the voltage regulator. This suggests to me that every time you disconnect the battery you need to flash the voltage voltage regulator. This doesn't seem reasonable to me. I would really appreciate if someone could enlighten me on this subject.
Thank You in advance.