Re: In need of 1951 VC Super Sport doors

Dennis Wilkinson

I am interested!   Must be sure they will fit if I commit to go and get them! Is it possible to send a couple of pics? How far are you from Chicago? How much do you want for them?  Thanks: Dennis

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 8:16 AM Richard Williams via groups.io <rwms_2002=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
These doors have the skins but that's all. No latches or window items. Sorry but I have no way of shipping them. And you are a ways from me. Up to you.

On Sunday, July 18, 2021, 11:16:16 AM PDT, Dave Keilholtz <daveyrosa@...> wrote:

Can with tim freshly in Ohio.

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021, 10:34 AM Dennis Wilkinson <denkath5371@...> wrote:
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any VC doors for sale? Mine have been pretty much destroyed by previous owner. Can reskin but need good framework.
Also could use a right front fender.  Let me know what you have! Thanks: Dennis