Re: New Driver

Jim Liberty

Thanks for the reply Tim. It is driving in its purest form. I like that.    ......Jim.

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 11:55 AM Tim King <lking124@...> wrote:
It just takes some getting used to. I drive tractor trailers for a living, and double clutch every day, and it still takes time to figure out. I still don’t get it right every time. Seems to me that a Crosley just won’t be rushed. You really have to take your time through the gears…😂😂😂

On Jun 20, 2021, at 2:52 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

I am new to the cars, and just got my Hotshot on the road. Is it possible to master the gear box, or does everyone just grind gears like I do? Double clutching does no better.                .................Jim.