Re: New Crosley of the Month

Jim Bollman

I’m not sure I can tell what hubcaps are on those top wagons. I have never found any factory notes on when the low caps first appeared but I think we can all agree the high dome look nicer. The factory may have thought they looked better too and used them in publicity shots.

Jim...

On Jun 13, 2021, at 5:23 AM, Spock Arnold via groups.io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

The change was made from high to low, however some high dome caps remained in inventory even after the end of production.  I have seen factory pictures of even later VCs with high domes on them.

On Sunday, June 13, 2021, 12:40:41 AM EDT, Kenn Cahill <drkenncahill@...> wrote:

The wagons on the top level all appear to have the high dome hubcaps. So much for my theory that the late Crosley’s used the low dome hubcaps.