New to me Crosley questions.

mr.chips k

I stumbled upon a 48 Crosley 2dr locally.  It had been parked under a barn since the late 70's.  Its a 4 wheel disc brake car.  Has the cast iron engine.

Already had it running, sounded great!  Just had to clean the points, and change the oil.  Looked like maybe varasol was used as oil to store it.

Also inside there was a odd flathead engine in pieces.  Apparently it fits a 33 American Bantam(Austin 7). So thats kinda neat.

  Once I rebuild the brakes. Is the disc system still good to use?   I know they had a lot of issues when new.  I would think they fall out of adjustment often.