Re: New Crosley Member

Jim Liberty

Tom, I'm new also. You will find the members very helpful, as I have. Service Motors has provided me many parts also. You can find their website online.         .......Jim.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 7:58 PM Thomas Harvey via groups.io <allclearth=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,
My name is Tom Harvey and I just joined the club a couple of weeks ago. Have not received any info yet.  I recently purchased a 1948 Crosley pick up or wagon that has been turned into a fire truck.  Need lots of parts and info on the Crosley's.  Have done a lot of research an the web and they seem to be a heck of a automobile.  I have already registered for the big convention in Ohio and hopefully will be able to find a lot of parts and get some knowledge there.  Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Tom Harvey