Re: VC Turn Signal Indicator light

Jeffrey Gladden

Scot,  You are welcome to come see mine first hand!

On May 30, 2021, at 12:15 PM, Spock Arnold via groups.io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

I've seen them set up a couple ways.  In the later speedometers there is also a red plastic lens with a place for a light.  Some are set up for that as the turn signal and the other as high beam and in others I have seen it set up the other way.  Honestly, I am not sure which is right.

On Sunday, May 30, 2021, 11:52:37 AM EDT, srwils via groups.io <srwils@...> wrote:

I also have a green dome light in the upper left dash, but I thought that was for the high beam indicator?

Scot

On Saturday, May 29, 2021, 10:33:43 PM EDT, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

My 52 Super Sport has a green glass indicator light at the far upper left of the dash board.

On Sat, May 29, 2021, 8:24 PM srwils via groups.io <srwils=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm working on the wiring of my 1952 VC and ran into a question on the turn signal indicator light. The wiring diagram shows a turn signal indicator light. I also have a copy of an old Motors manual that talks about a turn indicator light left of the steering column. I looked at all the pictures I can find on the Crosley sites and found no VC's  with a indicator light left of the steering column.

Did a 1952 VC have a turn indicator light? Where is it located? Color of light?

Thanks for any info.
Scot