Re: VC Turn Signal Indicator light

Gabriel Haddad

Scott, this is the location of the turn signal indicator.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 11:52 AM srwils via groups.io <srwils=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I also have a green dome light in the upper left dash, but I thought that was for the high beam indicator?

Scot

On Saturday, May 29, 2021, 10:33:43 PM EDT, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

My 52 Super Sport has a green glass indicator light at the far upper left of the dash board.

On Sat, May 29, 2021, 8:24 PM srwils via groups.io <srwils=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm working on the wiring of my 1952 VC and ran into a question on the turn signal indicator light. The wiring diagram shows a turn signal indicator light. I also have a copy of an old Motors manual that talks about a turn indicator light left of the steering column. I looked at all the pictures I can find on the Crosley sites and found no VC's  with a indicator light left of the steering column.

Did a 1952 VC have a turn indicator light? Where is it located? Color of light?

Thanks for any info.
Scot