Re: Soft Top - Hotshot

Mike Mayberry

Where in Southern california?? Maybe I could come get more pics and measurements on the bows I am in redlands area.

On Fri, May 21, 2021, 5:34 PM Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:
Jim, yes the windshield would go on first. Just want a complete car. I'm in Southern California, I'll drive it topless.    ......Jim.

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 8:01 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Are you putting a stock windshield on when you want to use the top? Not sure how you would do anything but a tonneau cover with this nifty racing wind screens.

Jim...

On May 20, 2021, at 2:18 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Guys, is there anyone out there making soft tops for a 1950 Hotshot. I have the bows, but need the top.    ......Jim.
<DSC_0007.JPG><DSC_0010.JPG><DSC_0009.JPG>