H-Mods at Lime Rock

Jim Bollman

Getting down to the wire to register if you race H-mods are if you want to go and watch.
View this email in your browser

It's getting down to the wire,
but there's still time to register for the
VSCCA Spring Sprints
(May 7-8, 2021 - Lime Rock Park)

H-Mods are a featured class. Three H-Mods are registered, and a couple more are "promised." In addition to the cars on the track, we expect to see several more in the paddock. It'll be more H-Mods than I've ever seen in one place. Should be fun.

This is a great opportunity to join the gang, get your car out, and bring it to the track. The VSCCA driving school will take place at the Sprints -- so you can brush up if you haven't been out in a while.

Register Now