From: Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...>
Date: 5/2/21 11:08 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Disc Brakes

Butch, can I send you a set (4) for your professional attention. I will have Dale send them to you if OK.     ......Jim.

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 3:28 AM Butch via groups.io <butch46988=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Jim,

As Jeff mentioned, the only way to bleed those brakes, is thru the hose.

If the caliper end of your hoses are not drilled, I can do it for you.

Butch

On 5/1/2021 8:17 PM, jeff wrote:
Jim, I restored that Hotshot years ago.  I had Butch of Service Motors drill a tiny bleed hole in all four brake hose THREADS, so that you could easily loosen the brake hose connection to the caliper house 1/2 turn to easily bleed the brakes.

Jeff