Re: 1950 HOTSHOT

Jim Liberty

Picture or sketch please. I see no connections on the rear brakes.    .....Jim.

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 2:22 PM crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Yes, a cable runs off the end of that t- handle and then actuates a metal lever/bar, near the back of the transmission, then would have a cable and adjuster "horshoe" running the cable to both rear brakes.

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021, 4:15 PM Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:
I have a, new to me 1950 HOTSHOT. It has (4) wheel disc brakes. There is an emergency brake "T" pull under the dash, to the right of the steering wheel. However there are no fitments under the car. Does this car get an emergency brake set up ???        ...........Jim.