From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io> on behalf of Jeffrey Gladden <jsgladden@...>
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 1:22 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] clutch cable

I put a new clutch cable on my 39 last year.  It came from one of the Crosley vendors (Service, Yankee, or Edwards).  I just can’t recall which one had it.

You will be able to get one.

Jeffrey

On Apr 23, 2021, at 9:31 AM, michael halloran <mikehalloran4@...> wrote:

I'm very unsure of how to properly use this site but I'll give it a go.
I need a clutch cable for a 1939 Crosley plus the proper ends. Is there a new cable listed for an another
make or use or is there a good used one available?
Thank you all for any help you can provide.
Mike

Sent from Outlook