Re: 1947 Pickup

Jim Liberty

Thanks James, being a vintage Porsche guy, I'm not a water guy. Took the radiator there today, and the "Gentleman" there, said, the radiator was recently re-cord. It is only a mile or so from my shop, and now my mind is a rest.  Great heads up.     ........Jim.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 5:04 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Hi Jim, I know you have been around a awhile, but Harbor Radiator does a nice job. They are in Costa Mesa off Harbor. I typically don’t have them paint them, as the gloss is a bit too much, so do that myself. But should be closes to you.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 4:57 PM Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:
Thanks Brett. If I have trouble, I'll take your route.    .......Jim.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 2:46 PM Brett Wright <bwright@...> wrote:
Jim,
One option is to have your original radiator re-cored. You really don’t notice  the difference unless you are a  radiator guru. The cost is not low though. $300 or more. The cooling Can be 150% or more improved.

Brett Wright

On Mar 21, 2021, at 8:30 PM, Jim Liberty via groups.io <jimliberty356=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Have any of you replaced your radiator. If so brand and model if you have it. ........................Jim.