Re: FOR parts

Steve

I’m in south central PA. From what I’m told it’s the rear hydraulics and the front mower transmissions and mounting bar but I do not have the mower deck that we’ve come across yet. I will get more pictures this weekend. And I will post them then.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: L.E. Hardee
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 4:41 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] FOR parts

Steve, I am possible interested but can't get the pictures to open.  I have 4 Farm-O-Roads and some equipment but am missing some pieces.  Can you send them to me again?  I have the front mount and pto for the mower but no deck and transmissions.   Where are you located?  I am in Eastern NC.  Thanks.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 2:19 PM Steve <sharc@...> wrote:

I have a couple parts for a farm-o-road attachment?  Not sure what exactly they are for or if complete been sitting outside for a while, but before they get lost was wondering if anyone could identify or had interest in them. I do know that one part not pictured is a three head mower deck set of transmissions.

Attachments: