Re: FOR parts

Brian Dlapa

i am interested dave how close to barry is that

On Thursday, March 11, 2021, 02:45:30 PM CST, Steve <sharc@...> wrote:

In Lebanon pa so if any one is interested they can contact me anytime

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

From: Spock Arnold via groups.io
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Sent: March 11, 2021 at 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] FOR parts

You have what appears to be the rear shaft for the hydraulic system/draw bar and the front lift system for the front mower.  The answer is yes, they have value, and yes, there are people who would want to buy them.  Where are you?  your best bet might be to get a member in your area to come and look at what you have.

On Thursday, March 11, 2021, 02:19:40 PM EST, Steve <sharc@...> wrote:

I have a couple parts for a farm-o-road attachment?  Not sure what exactly they are for or if complete been sitting outside for a while, but before they get lost was wondering if anyone could identify or had interest in them. I do know that one part not pictured is a three head mower deck set of transmissions.

Attachments: