Re: Gas tank?

Brian Dlapa

have a good tank

On Saturday, March 6, 2021, 06:29:48 PM CST, Don Pitchford via groups.io <w9ebk@...> wrote:

I was considering one but the price tag is a bit much for what I am doing at this time. If I do a complete frame-off on my Hot Shot I might go with a new stainless steel tank. I also found a company that makes aluminum gas tanks to order. As soon as I get my technical drawings finished I'll be getting a quote from them. Until then, I'm just trying to get this one on running.
Thanks,
Don Pitchford

On Saturday, March 6, 2021, 03:40:17 PM CST, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Have you considered a new SS tank from Service Motors. I'm putting one in my '47 Pickup.    ....Jim.

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 10:16 AM Don Pitchford via groups.io <w9ebk=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does anyone have a spare gas tank with a good top half. I'm working on one with a perfect bottom half, but the top half needs a lot of work. I'm located in Springfield, Illinois.
Thanks,
Don Pitchford