From: Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...>
Date: 2/4/21 11:46 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] '47 Motor

Guys, I have the bottom end open on my '47 motor. I need help with the following:
  • Crank mains are scored. Are there oversize main bearings available? If so I can turn the crank.
  • Do any of you have a standard crank and bearings for sale.
  • Do any of you have a good core long block or complete motor for sale.
I'm doing a body off restoration of the truck, and want everything as good as possible. Located in Orange County CA.    Liberty Motorsports    libertymotorsports365.net.        Jim.