Re: '47 Motor

Jim Liberty

Thanks James, I have a call into Dale. That would be the easiest solution. My shop restores Porsche 356s, this will be my new shop truck.         ...........................Jim.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 12:16 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Hi Jim, have you checked with Service Motors on Bearings?

I too am in Orange County.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 11:46 AM Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:
Guys, I have the bottom end open on my '47 motor. I need help with the following:
  • Crank mains are scored. Are there oversize main bearings available? If so I can turn the crank.
  • Do any of you have a standard crank and bearings for sale.
  • Do any of you have a good core long block or complete motor for sale.
I'm doing a body off restoration of the truck, and want everything as good as possible. Located in Orange County CA.    Liberty Motorsports    libertymotorsports365.net.        Jim.

Attachments: