Re: Brakes

crosleyshortsport

Jack it up and spin each wheel backwards and you should see which one is causing the problem. I have not ever had that happen. It sounds more like a bolt may have fallen out of the ring gear in the rear-end. That will stop you from rolling backwards.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021, 3:48 PM David Stubenvoll <David.Stubenvoll@...> wrote:
All of a sudden my CD wagon decided to only roll frontwards, the mechanical brakes lock up when I try to push it backwards. I read the brake section in the manual but have not tried to adjust anything yet. Is this unusual or a common problem? Thoughts or ideas where I should start?
Thank you!!!