Re: military crabkshaft

Jim Bollman

The Bearcat has a longer stroke than stock Crosley so if you plan to use the crank directly you will need different rods and you will only get around 53ci instead of 59ci.

On Jan 7, 2021, at 8:34 PM, Jeremy Rutherford <jruthe2@...> wrote:

Hi Tobby, I bought a trans from you a year or so ago, I think this would be the crank and crankcase I will need for my Bearcat build.  Is this a forged crank and would you be willing to ship it?
Thanks,
Jeremy

On Jan 7, 2021, at 6:45 PM, Tobby Alvestad <talvestad@...> wrote:

i have a military crankshaft and lower engine case for sale, looks to be in shape....$250 i will also throw n some other engine parts.... give me a call Tobby   818-990-0590