Re: Original carburetor? 1952 Super Wagon

Butch

Yes, that small O-Ring replaces the packing gland.

Butch

On 1/6/2021 3:05 PM, Ken Ballein wrote:

Hi,

I got the Tillotson disassembled, cleaned (Gunk carb dip), cleaned out the idle tube and main jet and am in the process of reassembly.  The float height is set, the main jet in and now comes a question.

I removed the old main gland nut packing, it was all dried up and probably leaking anyway.  The kit included a small o-ring which appears to be the replacement for the gland nut packing on the main adjustment  Is this correct?

Thanks,

Ken