Re: VC Parts diagram/ info needed.

Steve

The “continental” spare on my custom convertible uses a turned down 6” brake drum for the spare mount.  No one sees if they don’t look.  Only Paul Gorrell has noticed it.

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Bollman
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 9:58 AM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io Notification
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] VC Parts diagram/ info needed.

Yes as best I can tell. Not a lot of extra FOR mounts laying outs around either. Since it is all hidden when the wheel/tire is mounted it isn’t that hard to make one that will work. I made the one for the Super Sports I redid in the 70s.

On Dec 24, 2020, at 10:47 AM, L.E. Hardee <hftsales@...> wrote:

Isn't the VC spare tire mount the same as on the Farm-O-Road?

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 10:44 AM Butch via groups.io <butch46988=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The VC wiring diagram is the same as the CD. It's in the Service Manual, listed as "with directional signals". I can't recall, and significant differences, if there are any.

Butch

On 12/24/2020 8:44 AM, Spock Arnold via groups.io wrote:

Suppliers have the spacer.  Spare tire mount will be tough to find a diagram on.  You may have to find someone who has one and borrow it to copy.

On Dec 24, 2020 8:06 AM, "duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io" <duffymt60@...> wrote:

I am looking for plans or diagrams for the following VC parts:

spare tire mount

Wood spacer for pail/license lamp

I know I have seen these in old quarterlies, but not sure what issue

thanks.  Mike Duffy
duffymt60@...