Re: VC Parts diagram/ info needed.

Butch

The VC wiring diagram is the same as the CD. It's in the Service Manual, listed as "with directional signals". I can't recall, and significant differences, if there are any.

Butch

On 12/24/2020 8:44 AM, Spock Arnold via groups.io wrote:
Suppliers have the spacer.  Spare tire mount will be tough to find a diagram on.  You may have to find someone who has one and borrow it to copy.
On Dec 24, 2020 8:06 AM, "duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io" <duffymt60@...> wrote:
I am looking for plans or diagrams for the following VC parts:

spare tire mount

Wood spacer for pail/license lamp

I know I have seen these in old quarterlies, but not sure what issue

thanks.  Mike Duffy
duffymt60@...