Re: VC brake issues

Dennis Wilkinson

Master is leaking at ate copper washer at the junction of brake switch and “ T ” for brake lines.

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Bollman
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 12:44 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io Notification <Crosley-Gang@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] VC brake issues

This is a long shot but I picked up some “copper” washers some years back just to have not for an immediate project and when I needed one they didn’t look right and they turned out to be steel washers with a copper coating. You need the soft copper to seal.

What is your master cylinder doing?

Jim...

On Dec 15, 2020, at 1:16 PM, Dennis Wilkinson <denkath@...> wrote:

I replaced my whole brake system, virtually everything new, The problem I am having is everywhere there is a copper washer it is leaking, I used all new washers and have tightened the bolts as tight as I dare without breaking them, Also have same problem with master cylinder, Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks: Dennis