2020 Florida Region Crosley Auto Club Meet - November 14th

Jim Bollman

Hello Everyone!!  Tired of being cooped up??  Want to get out for a bit??  Well, here’s your chance!!  The Florida Region of the Crosley Auto Club is planning a Meet for November 14th.  It will be held at Charlie Wake’s home in Sarasota, starting at 10 am.  Current plans are to meet, take a cruise with the cars, go to a restaurant, and then on to the Manatee County Ag Museum (home of a Farm O Road).  Right now we are looking for who is interested in attending and if you are interested in driving your car on the tour.  Please get back to me (Dave Anspach ), or Charlie by Nov. 1 2020.  I hope to see everyone there.Dave Anspach <tmkldwwj@...>