sticky Re: Restoration tips for beginners

Gabriel Haddad

Hello all,
Well it's the great time vs funds debate. Just as soon as I committed to this restoration an opportunity to spend that funny money got in the way. The good news is that the money spent was on crosley items. Nonetheless, keep your ideas rolling in for all of us. 👍

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020, 12:40 PM wpaxt via groups.io <wpaxt=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Park,

What a great tip!  It never occurred to me that the parts manual would list nuts, bolts, washers, etc.  This is just what I am needing.  The 1947 Roundside I am working on literally had every nut and bolt half-assed and I have had no idea what sizes I will need when I finally start putting things back together.  You saved me, thanks a million.

Bill