Re: fuel line fitting leakage

Dennis Terdy

Paula,
I have purchased oil/gas resistant thread tape (pretty costly) that has been very successful in sealing threaded fittings for my Crosley gas line treaded fittings and oil leaks.

Dennis

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 11:40 AM dkduster70 via groups.io <dkduster70=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hello Paula.
I regards to your question about the wrench size for the fitting, I have seen many new replacement fittings for different applications that have a metric wrench size, even though the threads are not metric. I believe it may have something to do with the new fittings coming from overseas. If that is a new replacement fitting, you may want to try a 11 or 12 millimeter wrench and see if it is a better fit.

--
Dennis Terdy