Re: 6-Bolt water pump rebuild

Andy Drake

Ok, at the risk of asking a dumb question, what would you use to put that nice crimp in the retaining cap? I'd imagine there originally was a press or a tool of some sort that put the crimp indents in the right spot, but I don't really have anything like it in the toolbox. I hesitate to use pliars or something which would burr up the cap or not seat it right. 


Join to automatically receive all group messages.